The Lighthouse makes a difference in Saskatoon by helping provide a home, food, clothing and support for men and women experiencing poverty. We work with them and help them become more and more independent.
We partner with the community in taking on the root causes of poverty in Saskatoon while working to create change in the people we help and the community we live in. You can help us by supporting us financially the following ways.
- Donate quickly and safely online through Canada Helps.
- All donations that are given online will be immediately mailed a tax receipt.
- Become a Faithful Friend of The Lighthouse and set up a regular monthly or yearly donation.
- Donate in person or drop a cheque in the mail.
- Donate stocks and securities.
- Planned Giving
- Leave a social legacy and create lasting change.
- Host a fund-raising event to benefit the work that The Lighthouse is doing.
- Other Giving Opportunities
- Information about Employee Giving, Corporate Matching Gifts and Volunteer Grants.
- Urgently needed items
The Lighthouse Supported Living is a charitable non-profit society and a Canadian tax-deductible receipt will be issued to you. Our Charitable Registration number is 138294673 RR0001: . For questions about tax receipts, please contact our donor relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.