The Lighthouse makes a difference in Saskatoon by helping provide a home, food, clothing and support for men and women experiencing poverty. We work to help them reach a higher level of independence in their day to day lives.
Community partnership is an integral aspect of our organization. Together, we take on the root causes of poverty in Saskatoon while working to create change in the community we live in. You can help us by donating the following ways:
- Donate quickly and safely online through Canada Helps.
- All donations that are given online will be immediately mailed a tax receipt.
- Donate in person or drop a cheque in the mail.
- Donate stocks and securities.
- Planned or Monthly Giving
- Host a fund-raising event to benefit the work that The Lighthouse is doing
- Urgently needed items
The Lighthouse Supported Living is a charitable non-profit society and a Canadian tax-deductible receipt will be issued to you. Our Charitable Registration number is 138294673 RR0001: . For questions about tax receipts, please contact our donor relations team at email@example.com.