- Support The Lighthouse through your company’s annual corporate giving campaign. It is a convenient way to give your contribution through regular payroll deductions.
- Workplace giving is voluntary and allows employees to donate a nominated amount per month through your company’s payroll deduction system (subject to your employee’s agreement). The pledge can be anything from a couple of dollars to several hundred per month.
- For more information about if your company offers this opportunity, please contact your company’s charitable giving or human resources representative.
Corporate Matching Gifts
- Corporate matching gifts are an easy way for you to increase the impact of your donation to The Lighthouse . Many employers offer a corporate matching gift program which financially matches donations that you make to registered charities such as The Lighthouse.
- In some instances, event the gifts of an employee’s spouse or a company retiree will be matched. By taking advantage of your company’s gift matching program, you’re helping to increase – even double the value of your gift.
- When an organization matches its employee’s contributions, employees know their charitable donations go further and that their commitment to building hope in Saskatoon is a value shared by their employer.
- For more information about if your company offers this program and how it works, please contact your company’s charitable giving or human resources representative.
- When you volunteer at The Lighthouse, your company may make a financial contribution on behalf of the time you spend helping us. This is called a volunteer grants program.
- To get started or find out if your company has a volunteer grants program, contact your human resources department and then give The Lighthouse any documentation/forms to be filled out for you to submit a request.
Donation in Honour or Celebration
- Make a donation in honour of someone special in recognition of a special occasion – such as a birthday, graduation, holiday, anniversary, or wedding. The Lighthouse will send a letter or card on your behalf acknowledging your thoughtful donation. This is the perfect gift for the hard to buy for or the one who has everything.
Donation in Memory
- An In Memoriam Donation is a meaningful way for friends and relatives to remember someone special. Once your donation is received, a card of condolence will be mailed to the next of kin you would like notified.