Mission and Core Values
Building people up holistically with dignity, respect, and love
To be a dynamic and innovative housing and service provider in the communities we serve that assists individuals in reaching higher levels of personal growth, independence and resilience by providing supports and meeting needs through a client-centred approach
Our Core Values
The Lighthouse sees our core values as essential to thrive in a changing world. The Lighthouse’ values are beliefs that have proven themselves in the past, guide our actions in the present and will lead us into the future.
We believe in putting the well being of the people we serve first and that these core value guides our behaviour and decisions in everything we do. Our core values are more than a moral compass. We believe they are a formula for being an agent of change in our community.
The Lighthouse Core Values
- To strive for excellence
- To demonstrate unconditional love through a gentle, kind and friendly manner
- To inspire, encourage and give hope to those we serve
- To show honesty, integrity and accountability at all times
- To display courage in adversity
- To constantly promote an environment of trust
- To maintain an atmosphere that promotes creativity and innovation
- Respect co-workers, volunteers, clients and The Lighthouse as an agency
- Be good stewards of resources, time, money and the environment