- Front Line Manager
- Mobile Outreach Support Worker
- Shelter Case Manager
- Stabilization Shelter Support Worker
What We Do
At The Lighthouse, the needs of people who are homeless or need housing are met in a respectful, comprehensive and safe way.
To be a dynamic and innovative housing and service provider in the communities we serve that assists individuals in reaching higher levels of personal growth, independence and resilience by providing supports and meeting needs through a client-centred approach.
The Lighthouse values
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Staff and volunteers that inspire, encourage and give hope to those we serve.
- Honesty, integrity and accountability in all of our relationships.
- The ability to show courage in adversity.
- Efforts that achieve results through competence and creativity.
- People who constantly build an environment of trust.
- Staff and volunteers that respect co-workers, volunteers, residents, clients, and The Lighthouse as an agency.
- Efforts that make us a good steward of resources, time, money, and the earth.
- An environment that allows for growth and development.
Funding for operations and capital requirements for the programs and services is received from the following:
- Ministry of Social Services
- Saskatoon Health Region
- Private Foundations
- Public and private corporations
- Churches, community-based service clubs, and individual donors
Why You Should Work For Us
We invite you to ask the people who work here – the work is fulfilling, the people make the difference, and the benefits are competitive with other service providers.
If you want to make a difference, be respected and appreciated, this might be your calling.
But the greatest benefit of all is your opportunity to provide a ray of hope, companionship, and influence on someone who has nowhere to live and little to look forward to. Your skills and abilities can help make a difference in someone’s life.