- Administrative Assistant – part-time position
- Anchor SILP Case Manager
- Casual – Support Worker
- Complex Needs Support Worker
- Indigenous Wellness Coordinator
- Intensive Support Program Case Manager
- Intensive Support Program Resident Support Worker
- Click here to visit our Indeed Career Page for additional openings
For more information about working at The Lighthouse please contact our Human Resources team at: email@example.com
To be a dynamic and innovative housing and service provider in the communities we serve that assists individuals in reaching higher levels of personal growth, independence and resilience by providing supports and meeting needs through a client-centred approach.
The Lighthouse values
- Excellence in everything we do.
- Staff and volunteers that inspire, encourage and give hope to those we serve.
- Honesty, integrity and accountability in all of our relationships.
- The ability to show courage in adversity.
- Efforts that achieve results through competence and creativity.
- People who constantly build an environment of trust.
- Staff and volunteers that respect co-workers, volunteers, residents, clients, and The Lighthouse as an agency.
- Efforts that make us a good steward of resources, time, money, and the earth.
- An environment that allows for growth and development.
Funding for operations and capital requirements for the programs and services is received from the following:
- Ministry of Social Services
- Saskatchewan Health Authority
- Private Foundations
- Public and private corporations
- Churches, community-based service clubs, and individual donors