The Lighthouse makes a difference in Saskatoon by helping provide a home, food, clothing and support for men and women experiencing poverty.
Help us lift people’s spirits this Christmas season by supporting us financially or by donating goods.
HELP KEEP THE LIGHTHOUSE WARM! We are in the process of replacing two of the boilers which heat 68 rooms in the Supported Living Tower, as well as our offices.
- All donations that are given online will be immediately mailed a tax receipt.
- We are located at
- 304 2nd Ave S, Saskatoon, SK S7K 1L1
Donate food or gifts
- Food for our Christmas meal
- Mitts/Gloves for our clients to stay warm
- Stocking Stuffers (chocolate, $5 gift cards, art supplies, puzzles) so we can provide each client with a gift on Christmas morning.