Donate Money Online
Your Donations Help in So Many Ways!
- Support for people who need a place to stay and don’t have money or are not eligible for social services funding to stay at The Lighthouse
- Support for our meal program
- 175,200 meals served every year
- Sponsoring a community meal
- 96 community meals served annually to over 9000 people
- Unfunded key support staff positions
- Support for The Lighthouse Stabilization Unit where intoxicated guests with no place to stay access food, housing, and mental health, harm reduction and addictions support and are not eligible for social services funding
Providing nutritious meals to those in need is at the heart of The Lighthouse. Non-perishable food items and non-expired food items are gladly accepted and will help us to make the meals and sandwiches that we serve each day.
Socks, Shoes, Underwear, Towels, Pants, Laundry Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Deodorant, Disposable Razors, Shampoo, Conditioner, Shaving Cream, Hand Cream, Soap, Feminine Hygiene Products, etc.
Donate Household Items
Donate A Car
Donate A Car Canada accepts vehicle donations for The Lighthouse Supported Living Inc. They provide free towing in many areas across Canada, or you can drop off your vehicle to maximize your donation.
Donate Beverage Containers with SARCAN Drop & Go!
A Looking for an easy way to donate to The Lighthouse Supported Living?