*NEW* Clothing Donations Times
Tuesday -> 10am to 7pm
Thursday -> 10am to 7pm
Saturday -> 10am to 7pm
Please come to the back receiving doors in the back alley behind the Lighthouse.
Call our Front Desk at 306-653-0538 ext 1, and our staff will come out to meet you.
Are you Looking to donate food?
What We Need Most:
- M+W Underwear (Bras, briefs, boxers)
- Juice Boxes
- Winter boots/Jackets
Other Needed Items:
- Sweaters & Hoodies
- Seasonal Shoes/Boots
- Laundry Soap
- Hygiene Items
Please Do not Donate
The Following Items
No children’s items
Out of season clothing
Dirty or broken items
Dishes or cutlery (Due to health guidelines)
Large Appliances (Please contact email@example.com if you have large appliances to donate.)
Where Can I Bring Donations to?
- Drop off Hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drop off Location: In the back alley behind the Lighthouse is a door marked “Kitchen”. (Just a bit to the right of the large garage door.)
- Ring the doorbell that is near that door
- Our Kitchen staff will be happy to accept it from you through contactless drop-off.
- Call before you come 306-653-0538 ext 1 (Then ask for the Kitchen)
Clothing and Small Items
- Drop off hours:
- Tuesdays 10am to 7pm
- Thursdays 10am to 7pm
- Saturdays 10am to 7pm
- Drop off Location:
- Back Entrance of the Lighthouse under the “Recieving” sign.
- Call The Front Desk when you arrive at the back of the building:
- 306-653-0538 ext 1
- Our helpful staff will come out to receive your donation directly from your vehicle to maintain the best physical distancing at this time.
Due to COVID-19, we are very limited on space to receive donations. Please Contact Us with questions about large donations or donations outside of our program open time. 306-653-0538
Other Large Items
Please Contact Us with what you have to offer.
Providing nutritious meals to those in need is at the heart of The Lighthouse. Non-perishable food items and non-expired food items are gladly accepted and will help us to make the meals and sandwiches that we serve each day.
- Perishable (non-expired food items): fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, frozen food, lean cooking meats, sandwich meats, bread and buns, snacks such as fruit bars, crackers, and cheese sticks), milk, yogurt and cheese
- Non-perishable food items: pasta, beans, granola bars, canned vegetables, canned tomato products, canned tuna. Large cans are preferred – see above
- Food for the community kitchen. Large cans of condensed soup, juice boxes, granola bars, sliced sandwich bread.
For questions or more information about food-related donations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.653-0538.