What We Need Most Today
- Winter Jackets
- Winter boots
- A 5XL winter jacket
- M+W Underwear (Bras, briefs, boxers)
- M/W pants (size 38 or smaller)
- Sweats (pants, hoodies, t-shirts)
- All hygiene items – toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, disposable razors, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, hand cream, soap, feminine hygiene products
- We accept open hygiene items that are clean on the outside and at least half full
Where to Bring Your Donations
- Drive to the back entrance of The Lighthouse. Stop under the big white “Receiving” sign by our white overhead door.
- Call 306-653-0538 ext 1. Our helpful staff will come out to receive your donation directly from your vehicle to maintain the best physical distancing at this time.
- If you arrive before 5pm, you can also ring the door bell just down from the small “door bell” sign. Kitchen staff will come out and help.
- Tuesday – 10am to 7pm
- Thursday – 10am to 7pm
- Saturday – 10am to 7pm
We do not accept:
- Any children’s items
- Out of season clothing
- Dirty or broken items
Due to COVID-19, we have very limited donations storage space. Please contact us with questions about large donations or donations outside of our program open time. 306-653-0538 or email@example.com