Providing nutritious meals to those in need is at the heart of The Lighthouse. Non-perishable food items and non-expired food items are gladly accepted and will help us to make the meals and sandwiches that we serve each day.
- Perishable (non-expired food items): fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, frozen food, lean cooking meats, sandwich meats, bread and buns, snacks such as fruit bars, crackers, and cheese sticks), milk, yogurt and cheese
- Non-perishable food items: pasta, beans, granola bars, canned vegetables, canned tomato products, canned tuna. Large cans are preferred – see above
- Food for the community kitchen. Lare cans of condensed soup, juice boxes, granola bars, sliced sandwich bread.
For questions or more information about food-related donations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306.653-0538.
Food Donations in need:
- Canned Tomatoes
- Chicken Stock
- Dried Pasta of all shapes
- Fresh Fruit
- Pancake Mix
- Granola bars
- Fruit snacks
Stay hydrated on the Streets:
- Bottled Water
Where to bring Food Donations
- Drop off Hours: 8am to 5pm
- Drop off Location: In the back alley behind the Lighthouse is a door marked “Kitchen”. (Just a bit to the right of the large garage door.)
- Ring the doorbell that is near that door
- Our Kitchen staff will be happy to accept it from you through contactless drop-off.
- Call before you come 306-653-0538 ext 1 (Then ask for the Kitchen)