The Lighthouse Supported Living exists to provide emergency shelter, supported living, and affordable housing to those in need in Saskatoon.
Today's Most Needed Items:
- Warm socks
- Disposable razors
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Hygiene Items (esp. deodorant)
- Stocking stuffers for Christmas gift packing eg. med. gift bags, tissue paper, seasonal candy, socks, playing cards, toques, crib boards, $5 gift cards, adult colouring books, pencil crayons, etc.
Financial Needs Include:
- Increased Staffing
- Increase Food Costs
- Increased beds to maintain physical distancing
For questions on other ways to help, please contact us
How can I help?
Online Donations Made Easy!
- Pay online with a credit card
- Send us an e-tranfer to avoid credit card fees
- Text to Donate coming soon…