The Lighthouse Supported Living provides emergency shelter, supported living, and affordable housing to those in need in Saskatoon.
*NEW* Donation Hours
Tuesday -> 10am to 7pm
Thursday -> 10am to 7pm
Saturday -> 10am to 7pm
- Winter Jackets
- Warm mittens/gloves
- Winter boots
- Disposable razors
- Underwear (new)
- Casual, comfortable clothing
- Hygiene Items (esp. deodorant)
- Support for people in crisis who don’t have money or social services funding to stay at The Lighthouse
- Support for our meal program
- Support for our Cameco Community Kitchen meals
- Unfunded support staff positions
- Support for The Lighthouse Stabilization Unit where guests in crisis access food/housing, and mental health and addictions support but do not receive social services funding.
For questions on other ways to help, please contact us
How can I help?
Online Donations Made Easy!
- Pay online with a credit card
- Send us an e-tranfer to avoid credit card fees
- Text to Donate coming soon…